Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation
The Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation (VAM) method consists of a process aimed at assessing the effectiveness of security systems and assessing their security level. The purpose of this research is to find the flaws of that specific system, so as to be able to improve it and prevent any attacks based on those vulnerabilities.
The use of the VAM is necessary several times over the course of a year, as the technology progresses quickly and with it also the tools to attack a system, which could therefore make use of new vulnerabilities eventually brought to light by technological progress and strategic.
Every activity should be carried out periodically (4-6 times during the 365 days) and constitutes an indispensable resource in the continuous search for reliability of corporate security systems. Thanks to their use, it is possible to establish an effective defense policy that guarantees investments aimed at strengthening the IT infrastructure.
- Customized assessment tailored by our information security researchers
- Analysis carried out with active cooperation between Safe Network analysts and the Customer’s technical staff
- Extensive analysis, identifying all IT system vulnerabilities
- Simple and detailed report of the results produced by the analysis
- In-depth reports on each identified vulnerability
- Evaluation of the relative risk for each of the vulnerabilities
- Planning of security priorities to be met by the Client
- Information on possible corrective actions associated with each vulnerability
- Field training of the Customer’s technical personnel involved in the analysis and
- presentation of results including technical details on
- problems encountered with the Client
- Perfect integration with the complete suite of Safe Network security services
SAFE NETWORK S.R.L.
Sarzana: +39 022.214.171.124
Fax server: +39.010.893.24.06
Corso de Michiel, 117/16 - 16043 Chiavari (GE)
Via Marcello Staglieno, 10/5 - 16129 Genoa (GE)
Via Mazzincollo, 6E - 19038 Sarzana (SP)
Via Corrado del Greco, 250 - 00121 Ostia Lido (RM)
Tax code and Business Register
R.E.A. Genova – 426827
VAT number 02189610344
Social capital : 110,000.00 i.v.